Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thank You Shout Out's

I realize that two weeks have whizzed by when a new PaperPlay Challenge is coming out and it is our Team A's turn to inspire the players. Ooops! I was unable to touch my craft table for ten straight days and it has been driving me insane. Partly because I have new toys (yay my Waltzingmouse Stamps order came in and my Cutterpillar was dying to cut into some new paper) and partly because crafting is my work de-compressing mechanism.

However, even though I was not actively crafting, the crafting community was still there for me. I received some nods of approval from two of my all-time favorite challenge sites which sent me over the moon.



My little, whimsy plane card earned a Top Four. A big thank you to Jenny and the Wee Memories DT. They left such sweet comments!

And if that was not enough, I got a message from my crafting friend Laurie that said "Congrats on your Embellish spot" I was confused. A quick peek onto the Embellish Magazine's blog explained the mystery.



I always feel so humbled when throwing a card into the midst. Have you seen the many, amazing creations the rest of the participants bring? It's truly an honor to have been picked! Thanks to Ashley and the rest of the Embellish crew for making my week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails