Tuesday, May 10, 2011

[Music Saves My Soul] Tenth Avenue North - On Your Side


A missed my last week's Music Saves My Soul, but for a good reason. I was out of town and visiting a special certain friend for big B-day. We painted the town red by going on a shopping spree and filling our bellies with delicious food. I'm sure her hubster was relieved that we went shopping - who else can spend hours in an Anthropologie, right? ;)

If you have followed the music that I like, I'm sure it hasn't been easy to categorize. And there is an easy explanation - my heart swings from country to aria, from pop to rap, from techno to R&B. Recently I have been tagging songs on my iPhone that I like, or making a note of the song when I am watching a show that sounds inspiring. So, when I need a song to share, I'm just plucking it off my list ;)




This song is an absolute fabulous. The lyrics are so touching. If you care to share a video with the rest of us Music Saves My Soul addicts, then pop on over there to leave a link!

I hope your week is wonderful! Anything exciting planned?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails