Saturday, July 9, 2011

[Mami Doodles] Challenge #30 - At the Beach

This week at Mami Doodles we are creating cards for the beach. I just returned from a marvelous trip that included two days at the beach doing nothing...well, by nothing, I mean not working ;) For this challenge, I decided to showcase an older Mami digi that is perfect for this week's theme.

Summer
Stamps: (Lil Alex with Bucket) Mami Doodles
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink; (Heat Wave) American Crafts
Embellishments: (Soft-core Color Pencils) Prismacolor; (Point 88 Pens) Stabilo


An easy peasy card - just some coloring a little bit of pattern paper and a bit of self-made sand. I cut the star fishes out from the Heat Wave paper collection. Doesn't it just fit? Here an up-close look on Alex, who was easy to color!

Summer

Go check out the rest of the DT's inspiration to feel the summery heat and I hope you'll come play along. After all the summer days are limited, and before you know it you'll be crafting christmas...! If you need a free digi, hop on to Wendy's blog. She has some cute flip flops that would fit this theme. Don't forget to link back to her blog and give her kudos!

8 comments:

Trinh said...

What a cutie pie, Ren-Yi! I'm still struggling to get my card done - have you seen my mojo? Great job on yours!

WencheP said...

This is so cute! Love the starfish!...very cute little guy....

Hugs,
Wenche

Mara Campbell said...

Oh, he is so sweet! I like the seastars, too!!

Cheryl said...

Your card is adorable! I love the design, especially the layers of scallops.

Thank you for posting my blog candy in your side bar. Good luck in the draw!

Anonymous said...

Hello missus! Thanks for stoppin by my blog and the mention too ;o)) Awesome card!! xxx

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Ren-Yi! Love the beach scene! That shimmery water looks great!

Anonymous said...

Your card is delightful! I love lovely image which is coloured so beautifully. Nicely done!

Jennifer Lo said...

What a cute card, it makes me want to visit the beach real soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails