Saturday, October 1, 2011

[Music Saves My Soul] Katie Herzig - Lost & Found

It's been such a long while since I have played along with Marcea and her Music Saves the Soul friends, but I don't see the linked list up. I'm still going to share a fun music video with you this weekend. I heard this on one of the recent Grey's Anatomy episodes and think Katie Herzig is absolutely brilliant musician...What do you think?


So how is your weekend going thus far? I ended ironing a batch of laundry (but am far from finished) and ran a bunch of errands to put a gift basket together for a couple whose birthdays we are celebrating tomorrow!

2 comments:

Passionate Eater said...

Wow, sounds beautiful! Even though I watch Grey's, I never took note of Katie Herzig. I have now!

Unknown said...

WOW! I really love your card!! That stamp is super cute!! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Joan

Related Posts with Thumbnails