Thursday, October 13, 2011

[Paperplay Challenge] Week 41 - Cupcakes

Note: If you are looking for DYSU challenge - please keep scrolling :)

Who can resist a good Cupcake? I think of a moist piece of cake, some cute frosting, and sprinkles! Yum...! Actually, I could go for a Red Velvet Cupcake...mmmm! But before I leave you for my Red Velvet Cupcake mission, I'll share a little inspiration with you...

Happy Birthday
Stamps: (Frame-It, Vintage Circles - Small) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - White, Raspberry Fizz) Papertrey Ink

Ink: (Memento - Tuxedo Black, London Fog, Staz-On - Black) Tsukineko
Embellishments: (Glossy Accents) Ranger; (Luxe Satin Ribbon - Raspberry Fizz) Papertrey Ink; (1 1/2" Circle Punch) Marvy Uchida


I really wanted to add a sentiment to the card, and the only good place was the ribbon. Since it is fabric, I thought Staz-On was the way to go, except I didn't get a perfect imprint on it. But I was too scared to stamp it on again, but I suppose a little imperfection makes the card home-made, eh?

Happy Birthday

Come hang out at the Paperplay Challenge Design Team and join us with the cupcake challenge. Let the "Cupcake Wars" begin! Here's hoping that there are some Food Networks fans who know what I am talking about ...

Our sponsors this week:

3 comments:

Deirdre said...

I adore this Ren-Yi, love how you used the repetition of the stamp. Gorgeous. Hope you have a good weekend.

~amy~ said...

mmmm...red velvet cupcakes...love your sweet card!

Anonymous said...

I love the 3D effect on your red cupcake, wonderful card Ren-Yi
Hugs Julie P

Related Posts with Thumbnails