Friday, December 9, 2011

[Mami Doodles] Challenge #39 - Make It Shine

Happy Friday, Everyone! I apologize for posting this challenge one week late. I was barely making it through last week with the jet lag, let alone I got sick. So I got home from work, slept, and slept some more right through the weekend! But good thing, I feel much better, just in time for me visitors!

In the meantime, you have one more week to complete our Mami Doodle challenge: Make It Shine. It's really perfect for the Christmas holidays fast approaching. After all, there are always shiny baubles, tinsel, lights and glistening snow for starters.

My card features one of the recent release, called Baby's First Christmas.


A Christmas Greeting
Stamps: (Baby's First Christmas) Mami Doodles; (Complements of the Season) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink; (Eskimo Kisses) Basic Grey
Ink: (Perfect Match Pigment Ink - Fresh Snow) Papertrey Ink
Embellishments: (Soft-core Color Pencils) Prismacolor; (Stickles - Diamond) Ranger


My shine is very understated. I added some Stickles to the Christmas ornaments. I blended the color pencils with my trusty Gamsol OMS.

A Christmas Greeting

I hope you play along... check out the many DT's inspirations and come make a few more holiday cards with us. Do you have a favorite ornament?

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

What an adorable card!!! you did a great job with the coloring and I love the white ink on the red cardstock!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails