Thursday, January 19, 2012

[DYSU] Challenge #55 - Pattern Paper

Good morning everyone! What a crazy week. It has flown by so quickly that I almost forgot to post this entry. I've been tied up running & hosting a Requirements Engineering workshop with 23 participants. It's quite a handful, but I am enjoying the discussions that are coming out of this.

This week at DYSU, we have a challenge to use your Patterned Paper. If you're a paper addict like myself and can't help buying pretty paper, raise your hand! I am definitely guilty of hoarding the pretty paper, so this is a great challenge to enable me to use my stuff...more justification to buy other pretty things ;)



This week we got some amazing physical product from My Little Shoebox. The collection is called Pretty Little Things, and I love it!

Hello
Stamps: -
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - Vintage Creme) Papertrey Ink; (Pretty Little Things) My Little Shoebox
Ink: -
Embellishments: (Pretty Little Things Collection - Cardstock Stickers, 3D Roll Up Flowers, Glitter Alphabet Sticker) My Little Shoebox


I love how everything matches in this paper collection. I decided to make a lil "scene" cards, especially after I saw the cute little clouds. And every sky with clouds needs a great sun...

Hello

Yep - my sun is actually a rolled flower from the 3D Roll-up Flower sheet. It's easy peasy to use. I also am a big fan of the alphas. Great size & enough sparkle to give the card a lil extra special bling.

Well,  here is keeping this short, because I have to finish up another post ;)  Check out the rest of the DTs samples. There are some owl-tastic creations among them as well as other inspirations on using that pattern paper. I hope you consider playing along. If you don't have any pattern paper to play with, leave me a comment. I might just pick someone to send a little stash of 6x6 paper...


And our sponsors this week:


Copic Marker Scrapbooking
6 Copic Ciao Markers (North/South America)
Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)

My Little Shoebox
Physical Product, check the DYSU site

8 comments:

WencheP said...

This is such a sweet card, love the bright colours. It's perfect for a little girl.....

Hugs,
Wenche

Naomi said...

This is just ADORABLE, Ren-Yi! I LOVE those die-cut clouds and rolled roses!

Hugs,
Naomi

Denise said...

This is so pretty. Such gorgeous details and beautiful colours. I love it.
Hugs
Denise xx

Unknown said...

That's so bright and happy = love it

Marcy said...

I love your card, Ren-Yi. It's sooo happy anf bright!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment you made on my blog...I came to check out yours and had to read all the posts back till April...I love your style!

Mary Jo said...

Love this adorable, bright scene you've created! Awesome idea to use the rolled flower for the sun!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! I love your bright colors and design and your adorably sweet image!

Related Posts with Thumbnails