Thursday, May 3, 2012

[DYSU] Challenge #70 - Circles

Good morning, everyone! This work week has been super long with our event taking place. But we have heard some good feedback thus far. I should be long in bed by now, but I need to write this little post up ;) Shall we make this short & sweet?


This week's them at DYSU: Circles. I think last week's CASE the DT was pretty tough on you guys, but I enjoyed seeing each entry! It was really quite amazing!




This is a CAS card to bring across the "circles." Let me know what you think!


For You
Stamps: (Vintage Circles, Offbeat Backgrounds) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - Kraft, White) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Jenni Bowlin No. 11 - Brown Sugar) Ranger
Embellishments: (Sticky Keys - Teal & Cream) October Afternoon


The circles are lined up with a 3x4 configuration on a kraft base. Since this circle has a larger circle around it, I decided to mask it. I haven't been brave enough to cut into my acrylic circles to separate them. The circles without the alpha stickers are stamped with some Offbeat Backgrounds dots pattern. I again created a mask to make sure that I could get that effect.


Since I have recently entered the alpha addiction, I decided it was time to bust some out. I love these Sticky Keys from October Afternoon, because they have a cute little circle around them - just like those old typewriters!

For You

That's all I have for you today; please check out the amazing creations by the talented DT and welcome our guest designers. And I look forward to seeing your creations!

Our sponsors this week:



  Crafty Sentiments - Winner's Choice of 4 Images
 


Folded Paper - Winner's Choice of 3 Digital Stamps 

7 comments:

Pauline said...

Fun card with all these fabby circles, a really great graphic look to this card!

WencheP said...

This is so cool! What a clever way to use circles!

Hugs,
Wenche

Unknown said...

What a fun idea Ren-Yi

Anonymous said...

wow a lot work with all the masking. Very nicely done.I like this card.thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires
I have to say that I really enjoy browsing your blog!hope you're having a gorgeous day!
hugs snowbird-Lisa

Denise said...

This is great Ren-Yi - love the CAS look.
Hugs
Denise xx

Marlena M. said...

This is cool Ren-Yi!

Mary Jo said...

Very cool card! It's one of those that looks simple but you know there's more to making it than meets the eye.

Related Posts with Thumbnails