Sunday, August 12, 2012

Updates at Smallhanded Adventures

It was high time to finally update my blog. The margins and all the spacings were off and have been really annoying me for a (very long) while. So here are the results, what do you think?

In addition, there are a few changes here in "smallhanded adventure"-land... I thought it would be fun to run a little experiment. I'm putting up a survey feature on the blog (upper right). I'd love to get to know my blog readers a little better (and perhaps this will help you get to know each other) and if I can do so with a question or two, why not? It could be fun! So starting now, once a month, I will put up a new question and see what you guys think. For all I know, no one will answer the poll and this will be a huge flop, but why not try? I won't know until I do...

Then on every first Friday of the month, I will announce the results here on the blog-o and think up a project of some sorts that will be inspired by your answers... What do you think? And if it becomes a fun & popular thing, I'll put up a challenge and we can all partake in it. It can be anything: a card, a photo, a layout, a recipe, a short story...whatever moves you with the answers from the survey.

Any thoughts on this? Do you like these kinds of questions? Do you love statistics? Would you participate? Would love to hear your opinions in the comments...!

Ta for now...

4 comments:

Elisa said...

I almost clicked all the above. I like food full stop!

Jessi Fogan said...

FOOD :) Yum. I think it sounds like a fun idea - and having it open for a long time means more time to stop by & participate. I hope it's popular :)

Frances said...

I am a food lover also, and most of all I am crazy about desserts!!
hugs, Frances.

sallysbitz2 said...

Just took part... will be interesting to see the results x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts with Thumbnails